Real Estate

Real estate laws cover the rights to own, lease, use, and enjoy land and the permanent manmade additions attached to it - homes, barns and other buildings.

This includes the ability to hold interests in real property, permissible interests in real property, relations between neighbors, relations between owners and a homeowners' association, landlord and tenant issues, transferring interests in real property, and property financing, such as deeds and mortgages.

Find a Real Estate Lawyer in your area.

Have a Real Estate Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Top Contributing Lawyers
Attorney - New Jersey
35 Answers, 13 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
22 Answers, 4 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
20 Answers, 1 Legal Topic
Attorney - Maryland
10 Answers, 6 Legal Topics
Attorney - California
10 Answers, 5 Legal Topics
Attorney - Virginia
9 Answers, 8 Legal Topics
Attorney - New Jersey
9 Answers, 8 Legal Topics
Real Estate Law Firms
In Herndon, VA change location

(703) 940-5729 | Contact Now

Fairfax Co., VA
(703) 942-9946 | Contact Now
State *