> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Real Estate > Do I even have a case????

Do I even have a case????

1 Answers. Asked on May 26th, 2017 on Real Estate - Pennsylvania
More details to this question:
I have lived on a main road for 10 years now. For the past 5 or 6 years now, a lot of semi trucks come up and down my road. The road is in bad condition and when trucks come down my road it shakes my house. What do I do? I need help!
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 26th, 2017 at 10:38 AM

I would suggest that you complain to your local municipality -- township supervisor or borough manager about the problem.  you could also determine what municipal entity is responsible for maintaining the road -- local, county or state and report the poor condition of the road.  Otherwise, if the trucks are legal on the road, there's little you can do about it other than to complain to the trucking company.  Maybe they're all headed to the same place, like a gas well site or something and you can complain to that site owner. 

I recommend that you seek out a local attorney for a more in depth discussion of the matter. I do not recommend that you take any action steps without such a consult. Act quickly because by waiting, you may lose certain rights and remedies available to you.

Report Abuse
Real Estate
Real estate attorneys can help individuals, families and small business with all property-related legal issues. Buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate should work with an attorney to negotiate the terms of agreement; draft and review the contract; review related paperwork (such as loan agreements); clear existing liens on a property; and attend the closing. Lawyers can also assist property owners with addressing zoning/rezoning issues and appealing property tax assessment. Landlords and tenants should work with real estate law firms to draft and review lease agreement, handle eviction proceedings and resolve landlord-tenant disputes.
Have an Real Estate Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

307 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

236 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

146 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

120 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

95 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

88 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

Real Estate Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Robert J. Donaghy

Newtown, PA

| Contact Now

Douglas & Hedstrom P.A.

Palatka, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums