Broker licence

1 Answers. Asked on May 09th, 2017 on Real Estate - New York
More details to this question:
My wife used to work for a firm in NYC that has been using her brokers license but has not paid her for 5 years is that something that I could get representation for
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 11th, 2017 at 7:23 PM

It depends what the agreement was upon her leaving.

Report Abuse
Real Estate
Real estate attorneys can help individuals, families and small business with all property-related legal issues. Buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate should work with an attorney to negotiate the terms of agreement; draft and review the contract; review related paperwork (such as loan agreements); clear existing liens on a property; and attend the closing. Lawyers can also assist property owners with addressing zoning/rezoning issues and appealing property tax assessment. Landlords and tenants should work with real estate law firms to draft and review lease agreement, handle eviction proceedings and resolve landlord-tenant disputes.
Have an Real Estate Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

323 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

238 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

157 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

129 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

128 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

90 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

90 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Real Estate Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Rubin & Rubin

Worcester, MA

| Contact Now

The Irby Law Firm, PLLC

Keller, TX

| Contact Now

Scofield & Scofield, P.C.

Austin, TX

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums